No products in the cart.
- You need a google account to get a key.
- Open https://console.cloud.google.com/projectcreate Create a project on Google, you maybe asked for billing account.
- Open https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/ again, click credentials from the left menu and click create credentials then select API Key, your Google Maps API key is created, copy the key.
- If the links are down or moved, search on Google about maps api key to start over.
- Login to your SonicPanel >> Click Google API Key from the left menu under the Manage Account, enter your API key and save the changes.
- Do not share your API key and do not use it on a public website.
- Check Radio Listeners (Google Maps) feature.